Exclusive New Frozen at Sea Fillets from Rammi
Rammi’s new freezer trawler, “Solberg” (Sun Mountain) is now supplying exclusively to V.A.Whitley, Friars Pride and Henry Colbeck. In stock now are the superb Frozen At Sea Rammi oCean Premium and Rammi oCean ReserveCod Fillets. With the arrival of the new Rammi Freezer Trawler, “Solberg” comes a stronger partnership between V.A.Whitley and Rammi and commitments to improved levels of supply...
Rammi’s new freezer trawler, “Solberg” (Sun Mountain) is now supplying exclusively to V.A.Whitley, Friars Pride and Henry Colbeck. In stock now are the superb Frozen At Sea Rammi oCean Premium and Rammi oCean ReserveCod Fillets.
With the arrival of the new Rammi Freezer Trawler, “Solberg” comes a stronger partnership between V.A.Whitley and Rammi and commitments to improved levels of supply. On board “Solberg”, revolutionary production technology has been installed. This technology enables the crew to prepare and cut fillets of Cod to exact grades from larger fish creating Rammi oCean Reserve Fillets.
Utilising this new technology, Rammi can now offer increased supply of tightly graded Rammi oCean Reserve Cod Fillets for Fish & Chip Shops in greater quantities than before. Rammi oCean Reserve brand is the new water cut fillet production, and Rammi oCean Premium is the traditional skinless boneless fillet format.
Here’s what some customers are saying about our New Rammi Fillets...
“The new Rammi is beautiful, fresh fish that is a great, consistent size and brilliantly filleted”
Paul High, Hollins Fish Bar, Middleton
“I think it is fantastic. The quality is unbelievable. I use a bigger fish and fillet it myself - this fish is so simple to use, having no Pin Bone takes away the time consuming task of removing it. It’s better, fresher, whiter than any other fish i’ve used.”
Anthony Sykes, Sykes Fish and Chips, Swinton
“I just love this fish! Absolutely amazing quality - it’s perfect!! My customers are giving me the best feedback!!”
Andreas Papastylianou, Codsall Fish Bar, Wolverhampton
“Consistently the best quality fish on the market. Rammi is always our No.1 choice.”
Alex Kyriacou, Smithfields, Telford
“I strive to produce the best Fish & Chips in the North West and as such I use the best Fish to achieve this. We have changed the way we do things here after myself and my team all took up professional training on getting the best from our Fish. This has led us to use larger, Icelandic caught fish from Rammi. The quality and freshness of this new Rammi fish is just amazing.”
Simon Davies, Charlies Proper Fish and Chip Shop, Urmston
THINGS TO REMEMBER...
• Skinless, Boneless Easy to manage, Easy to cut.
• Boneless Fish means up to 10% yield gained by not having to cut and remove the Pin Bone. Not to mention the time and cost savings through preparation work.
• Fresh frozen fillets with 2 hours of catching - Now that’s FRESH!
• You won’t find finer fish for frying than RAMMI Cod Fillets.
• Controlled portion size with tightly graded natural and cut fillets.
• Increased supplies from larger monthly landings
- VAW News Issue 122 The Solberg Arrives in Issue 122. See pictures from Rammis New Fishing Vessel as our Directors go to Iceland. We have features on P100, National Fish and Chip Awards for 2018, Double A Max Kebab, Lutosa Hash Browns. As well as Special Offers on o
- VAW News Issue 110 Innovations is the key to our latest issue of VAW News as well as some great promotions. Our very own Exhibition, INNOVATIONS 2015, is not long off now and we’ve got everything you need in this packed issue - date, time, prize draws, demons
- VAW News Issue 109 In this issue of VAW News we are reminding customers that Whitley’s are the First when it comes to Frozen-At-Sea Fish - supplied by Rammi, Ocean Trawlers, Atlantika and Ice Fresh.There is a New Look for Q Chicken Nuggets and Steaks, with so
- VAW News Issue 123 In Issue 123 we have some great features on Supergreen Peas, Keejays Spring Rolls, Tonys Talk is all about Pulse Batter Flour, Lite Bite Packaging, Rice Cones, a Rammi Feature and Competition, Drywite First Aid and Portion Control Scoops. Product